Home Inspiration: Brooklyn Windows

Thursday, January 3, 2013

For the past few days the sky has been pretty gloomy around here and we barely got any sunshine. How is it on your end? Eek, it seems that clouds are overtaking the city! So, when this morning I spotted Johanna's flat in Brooklyn my jaw literally dropped. The whole place is pretty amazing and full of character but the panoramic factory-like wall-to-wall window totally stole my heart! Crikey, just imagine brewing yourself a hot cuppa after a long day, planning some good old jazz and spending the afternoon watching the sun setting over the East River and Downtown Manhattan. Bliss, isn’t it? xo

P.S: Also, Brooklyn watertower and movie nights under the Brooklyn Bridge.
P.P.S: Plus, more things NYC!

(via Freunde von Freunden)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to live there!! Cheers, Grace

Elsa de Diego said...

Doesn't get much cooler than this! :) xoxo

Karen Albert said...

Hi Diana,

Those windows wow!

All the best in the New Year ahead!
Karena
Art by Karena

Diana Mieczan said...

Eek, me too, Grace! This place makes me swoon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Spot on, Elsa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Karena. Happy New Year, love!!!

Rachel @ Existation said...

Sooo pretty!! I love me a good set of windows.

Jess said...

Omg yes! My brother lives in Brooklyn, so we spent a lot of our trip there. The buildings were incredibly charming!

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Rachel? I LOVE huge windows.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, how cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk