Holland's Flower Garden

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lovelies, fancy a dash of spring daydreaming? If so, you should totally mark your calendars for late March and April as it’s the perfect flower blooming time in Keukenhof Park. This European iconic gem is hidden just outside of Amsterdam. I’d love to beam myself through those photographs and spend a sunny day strolling barefoot down the whimsical and rather romantic pathways, stop for an afternoon picnic amongst rainbow-colour tulips and just enjoy getting utterly lost in all this colourful beauty. Supposedly, as soon as you enter the park the smell of blooms overtakes your senses and you instantly feel magical. Aren’t those photos swoonworthy? Have you ever been there? xo

P.S: Also, the gardens of Marqueyssac in France, this beautiful love tunnel and the Japanese gem that I still keep on dreaming about.
P.P.S: An awesome GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(Photos by Canadian in Clogs, Spiegel and via Stephanie, Karyn, Ona)

16 comments:

skedian said...

Good morning Diana! I have been to the Keukenhof and it is just as magical and colourful as these photos suggest. Even just cycling through the tulip fields near Amsterdam is amazing - row upon row of vibrant blooms! It is definitely something I miss!

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sick of the snow right now and I really needed something like that to keep me going. Wish I could be there right now. Stay warm, Grace

Karin - The F Girl said...

Ah yes, tulips. I can't wait until it's time again and they come up in our garden. The keukenhof is beautiful. I think I'll take my children this Springtime. I think they'll love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that sounds magical, skedian!! I adore tulips so much and now I really want to visit Amsterdam.

holtkamp said...

holy cow, this looks amazing! can't wait for spring :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

What beautiful images!!

Kate Lewis said...

makes me smile!

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet, Karin! Ohh, so cool that you have a garden:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I feel the same way, holtkamp:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Kate:)

Jamillah said...

omg, i want to be there right now.

LyddieGal said...

that looks totally magical! wish i'd been able to see it when I was in Holland.

HARENDRA said...

Nice blog thank you for shearing this types of blog Birthday Gifts

kishipsa said...

You made me planning a trip!! :)

Beautiful!

Ela from Poland said...

Such a beautiful place with a many flowers, colors...really fantastic. I have just found your lovely Bolg. I hope you enjoy mine too...
http://kolorywogrodzie.blog.onet.pl

Diana Mieczan said...

Ela, I will check yours right away:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk