Grilled Cheese Sandwich with a Greek Twist

Monday, January 7, 2013

Boy, oh boy, I have a gem for you this morning full of Greek cheese goodness. Yup, we mostly use ooey-gooey cheese for grilled sandwiches but when I spotted Sarah's feta twist, my jaw literally dropped. Balazs made those beauties on Saturday and they tasted as good as they look. We used a mix of feta and halloumi (it melts great), added tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, parsley, oregano, plus a few olives and wrapped it all in grilled pita. Just looking at those photos makes me want to run to the kitchen and make another one right now. Would you try it? Do you like feta? xo

P.S: Here is the full recipe!
P.P.S: Remember this green goddess grilled cheese sandwich? Yum!

(Photos by Sarah J. Gim)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like a greek salad in a sandwich form. How brilliant. Jill

Chloe Moon said...

I love feta!!! This looks positively delicious!! It must taste so yummy!!

Ergo - Blog

little t said...

Looks yummy!

LyddieGal said...

I love feta cheese, this sounds awesome!
Chic on the Cheap

Chrissy said...

Mmh, this looks delicious! I love feta cheese! xxx

McKenna Ryan said...

This looks absolutely delicious!! xx. McKenna Lou

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

It's really delicious, Chloe:)

Sierra said...

OMG, that looks SO GOOD!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sierra:)

Oh, My Darling said...

Nom nom nom -- feta!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, My darling:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk