Frosty Season Snazziness

Monday, January 7, 2013

Confession: If you are a freelancer like me or work from home, you probably know how hard it gets during the freezing winter to make an effort to get dressed in anything more than an oversized tee, a cozy sweater, a pair of wool socks and tucked in sweats (jeans are considered an effort). My friend and I always joke that instead of getting pretty clothes, we should only keep on buying new pj’s and comfy leggings. So, to break the winter-lazy-dressing pattern, I found a few beautiful frosty weather outfit inspirations that I am dying to try. I especially adore the yellow dress and black tights combo, you? It would be perfect for a work meeting and a lunch with a friend. Which outfit is your favourite? And which one could you see yourself wearing? xo
 
P.S: Also, snug hats, elegant velvet and this French cutie.
P.P.S: Plus another super stylish winter look I love and my last winter colour love affair:)
 
(Photos by The Sartorialist, Garance DorĂ©, Vanessa Jackman and via Fox on the Run, Mrs. French, Refinery29)

14 comments:

Alexa said...

Love the look of over-sized coats...makes me want to snuggle.

Young at Heart said...

aah....you are so right last week I wore the same combat trousers, slipper boots, and holly old cashmere sweater everyday!! One of my New Year Resolutions is to wear a dress or skirt once a week even if didn't have to leave the house.........!!

Anacristina said...

it's not cold enough in san francisco to get all cozy like that.

x's & o's
Anacristina
laughsandicecream.blogspot.com

Christianna said...

Man oh man, that third picture is totally my style! I love everything about it!

HiLLjO said...

Ahh. I needed a yellow dress like the one up top like 5 years ago. :oD

Dancing Branflake said...

Haha! I have my nighttime pj's and my daytime ones.

Lovely picks, my dear!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alexa, so true! I love oversized coats this winter.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a great idea, Young at Heart! I will try that too.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is awesome, Christianna and HiLLjO, isn't it beautiful? I totally need to find one too.

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE that, Tiffany!!!

Cara said...

dying for a fur hat!

Diana Mieczan said...

That hat is so snazzy, indeed Cara!

little t said...

Love these looks. Everyone looks toasty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Toasty, indeed, little t:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk