Have you seen Leap Year? Did you like it? I’m embarrassed to admit but I watched it for the 4th time last weekend. It’s a witty and sweet romantic story about a super uptight Manhattanite Anna (the adorable Amy Adams) who decides to do something totally out of her character and travels across the world to
Bits and bobs:
- You might remember Matthew Goode from A Single Man or Watchmen.
- Matthew - the mystery man who's making all the right moves.
- Here he talks about his newest movie Stoker.
- Amy was amazing in Sunshine Cleaning and I simply adored her in Julie & Julia:) You?
- I loved The Mupperts with her as well.
- Here Amy talks about the film.
- She was brilliant on Chelsea Lately. (I LOVE that show).
- You wouldn't want Amy to get mad, believe me:)
- 10 things you probably never knew about her.
- She was nominated for 'best supportive actress' at the 2006 Oscars.
P.S: Plus, a few other films that rock my world right now and 10 feel good films of my 20s!
P.P.S: Plus, how do you feel about travelling solo?
(Photos via IMDb)