Cheers to a beautiful weekend:)

Friday, January 25, 2013

It's been a long week, hasn’t it? Since I am a bit under the weather, Balazs and I will be spending most of the weekend cozy on our sofa, watching movies, reading and eating soup. How about you, darlings? What are your plans for the next two days? Wherever your feet take you, have a wonderful time and here are a few cool links for your blog-hopping weekend-fun!

Wish I could have those tiles in my bathroom.

I want to beam myself here right about now:)

A beautiful and special wedding in India.

A dash of gold...

Fancy a bite of lemon-thyme cake?

Ballet!

What will tomorrow's meat look like.

Cake! Are you a fan?

Glass bottles instead of planting pots. LOVE!

Yup, I am hooked for life.

Dandy and cute - how I like it!

The super stylish blues.

Those remind me of spring:)

Don't we all?

Grown up tea party - such a sweet idea, don't you think?

Mitchell from Modern Family is so dapper.

A few great ways to boost your enegry.

Only 2 more days left to enter our brilliant print GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it:)

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of the amazing NYC sunset via Wind + Whale)

9 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I love Mitchell! And ballet! Wonderful links, Diana. See you Monday!

Regine Karpel said...

Great links!
Have a great weekend!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

holtkamp said...

hope you feel better! :)

McKenna Ryan said...

I hope you have a lovely weekend dear! I cant wait to read all of you posts next week. Happy weekend. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

SomeKind OfStyle said...

oh, been there done that just now.. getting better myself!

Hope you are fit again very soon.. relax and enjoy your weeken! xo Cam

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.de

@somekindofstyle

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad that you like them, Tiffany:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, holtkamp:) I feel much better by this morning. I had so much soup over the weekend. xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Lou:) Your comment melts my heart. You are so darling:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Cam! Glad that you are feeling better, dear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk