Bring On The Confetti!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

How did you (or would you) exit your wedding ceremony? Our friend, Josh and his beautiful British girlfriend are getting married this spring. They are those super easy-going type of people with very sweet personalities. They always try to make everything fun, enjoyable and meaningful. So, for their ceremony exit they are planning a confetti shower with a twist.

They are making tons of cascarones that are basically confetti filled eggs and they are putting all sorts of things inside, like glitter, colourful tissue paper bits and even dried flowers so their exit can be super festive and colourful. And the best part: each guest will get at last one egg to (gently) crack on someone’s head and then toss the insides in the air for the confetti shower! It’s considered good luck :) One thing for sure, it’s going to be hilariously breathtaking! I can not wait. xo
 
P.S: Would you wear a cardigan for your big day?
 

14 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

What a different twist on a tradition!! I know I'd love to crack open a confetti egg on someone!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

oh i love the confetti idea!

Rachel @ Existation said...

Yayyy, I love confetti!!!!

...just as long as I don't have to clean it up. =]

Ethaney said...

i'm getting married in a year and although we're set on having a wedding at city hall in san francisco, i LOVE the idea of friends and family throwing confetti as we walk out of city hall or even with sparklers. i think it's so festive and makes for pretty pictures!

Kait said...

I love the dried flower "confetti" idea :)

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

Man, this is totally right down my alley. I love this. I'd definitely like to have magical glitter and confetti thrown!
x

Diana Mieczan said...

Chloe, I love what you said:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good point, Rachel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Huge congrats, Ethaney!!! I adore city hall weddings:) So romantic!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait, those are my favourite too. I hope I get those eggs on the day - giggle:)

Punctuation Mark said...

i love the confetti idea... its so festive and fun!

Oh, My Darling said...

Pinning this idea ASAP.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, My Darling, wonderful:)

HiLLjO said...

I love the eco-friendly confettis!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk