Travel Fantasy: Polish Mountains

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Loves, have you ever been to Poland? How about the Polish mountains? Well, my morning got all dreamy after I stumbled upon those moody photographs of Rudawy Janowickie – a part of a regional mountain range. The photographer took those shots while standing on the top of Sokolica. Oh boy, just imagine spending a day hiking between the magical fog, having a winter picnic with Oscypek (a smoked sheep milk cheese) and freshly baked bread while spending the afternoon all bundled up, getting lost in that view. Can you feel the crisp air pinching your cheeks already? I do! xo

P.S: Midsummer night in Poland and this spot!
P.P.S: A stylish GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(Photos by Pawel Murczak and Sebastian Luczywo)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG amazing! Thanks for sharing (sharing is caring) :-) Happy holidays, I love your blog. Inga (from Iceland)

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely. I love your blog! Feel free to visit Poland, whenever you want:). Marta (from Poland)

shopgirl said...

These photos are amazing!

Thanks Diana! I will definitely go there one day!

p.s. thanks for the mention on twitter!
hope you're having a fantastic week sweetie!
xoxo

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

ya know i ALWAYS wanted to go to my 'home' country of Poland - they say it's beautiful!

Dancing Branflake said...

This post reminds me why my heart always wants to travel.

HiLLjO said...

I love the trees!!! OMG!

Laura Bear said...

Wow so beautiful. My hubster is polish... an excuse to go! :)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Simply stunning!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Punctuation Mark said...

This is the stuff fairy tales are made of!

Dominika said...

Oh, so nice to see own country in so lovely pictures! No matter I live hundreds kilometers away, close to the sea... Thanks for sharing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Marta:) So sweet of you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Inga:) Aww..I love your comment.

Diana Mieczan said...

Is he really, Laura? That is so cool:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk