This Week's Gems

Friday, December 14, 2012

I love the super comfy vibe of this knit dress. You?...

This rolled omelette pan is just about to change my life for the better - giggle!...

Adorable!...

My new favourite sweater! It has the most adorable lace detailing:)...

The sweetest bowls ever!...
Those incense smokers are so sweet, aren't they?...
This necklace is understatedly perfect, isn't it?...
Snuggly and adorable:)...
Because there is always a spot in your closet for a new snazzy bag. Love the colour!...
I'm just in love with this poster...

Happy Friday, loves! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Also, shopping for last minute Christmas gifts this weekend? Here are a few cool things you might like:)

10 comments:

Dominika said...

I take a bag! Have a lovely weekend. XOXO

Chrissy said...

That ring and necklace are gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that shade of green, Dominika:) Have a great weekend as well, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, they would go great together as well, don't you think?

Stephanie said...

I think I need that sweater. :-)

Christianna said...

That ring is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen!

McKenna Ryan said...

That knit dress is so cute! And that bag, I want that bag. xx McKenna Lou

Lady Grey said...

oooh I love that knit dress : )

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Christianna:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, isn't it adorable?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk