Skywalker!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Yawza, look at that view below! Isn’t it incredible? Just glancing at those brave photographs of a Moscow skywalker Alexander gives me tummy butterflies. This daring 18-year-old climbs extreme heights without any safety equipment as taking photos from above is his biggest passion. He enjoys the thrill of conquering the unknown, getting lost in the view and capturing a special moment for all of us to see. I wouldn’t be brave enough to even attempt something like that but those photographs blow my mind. What do you think? xo

P.S: Remember this?
P.P.S: A beautiful GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(Photos by Vitaly Raskalov & Alexander Romnev via My Modern Met & DailyMail)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH that is high! I am not afraid of heights but this is something else. Beautiful

-Ola

Farrielle Design and Fashionista said...

Beautiful pictures, too bad I am afraid of heights:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ola, it totally is, isn't it?

Chloe Moon said...

Okay my vertigo just started up from looking at these! WOw that kid has guts!! Beautiful photos but wowie, I could NEVER do that!!!

Ergo - Blog

Chrissy said...

I have seen his work before and whenever I look at it, my hands get all sweaty and I have butterflies in my tummy as well. Wow, just wow! xxx

HiLLjO said...

I bet his mother loves this. ;o)

Liesl said...

These pictures are so fun...love it! :)

LyddieGal said...

I love taking photos but you won't see me up there!

meenal@maison marigold said...

What guts! amazing photos but my head is spinning..xx meenal

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, HiLLjO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk