Orange and Clove Pomanders

Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Loves, is your home all Christmas-y already? Last weekend Balazs and I finally managed to put up fairy lights in the windows, and a festive wreath on the front door. We also brew homemade concoction (almost) daily and last night we finished it off with some orange and clove pomanders that are now playing peek-a-boo all over our flat.

It’s the simplest little project but oh boy, it is so enjoyable + it makes the whole flat smell like Christmas morning. I don’t know what is it about oranges and cloves that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside but our home couldn’t do without them during the festive season.

Have you made them before? Would you? Do you like decorating for Christmas? Do you have a special project/tradition that you like doing each Christmas? xo

P.S: Here is the full how to and our Christmas bedroom two years ago.
P.P.S: Remember this nifty little gem?

(via The House that Lars Built. Photos by Hilda Grahnat)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very behind on decorating this year but you just inspired me to get started. Love those photos and oranges smell divine. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

That is great, Jill! Have fun decorating:)

Vintage Market Place said...

I have never made these. But had a friend when i was little make them. I bet your home is so warm and smells amazing!
Amy

Dancing Branflake said...

I have never thought to do this but now I want to so bad! I bet it smells amazing.

Chloe Moon said...

That looks so pretty!! It must smell amazing! =)

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, how sweet. Yup, it smells cozy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You should try it, Tiffany:) You will love it.

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Oh this makes me happy! I haven't done this in years, but have lots of happy orange-clove memories from my childhood. Thanks for sharing!

LyddieGal said...

love these! they are so festive and sweet smelling.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..my pleasure, Hannah:)

Patricia Villamil said...

Diana what a clever and pretty idea, im trying it right away!

tutusandtea said...

One of my favorite ways to decorate for Christmas...smells divine & looks divine :))) Loving the fairy light magic by the way... Love from tutus&tea!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is great, Patricia:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are a sweetheart, tutus&tea:)

Bionica said...

These are the cutest hankies ever!!!
I love the heart & arrows =)
sooo pretty

-Bionica

HiLLjO said...

I bet these smell AMAZING!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk