Hot Smoked Brie with Roast Grapes

Thursday, December 6, 2012
Darlings, are your hosting a Christmas dinner party this year? It's always so tricky to come up with something simple yet scrumptious for those fun gatherings. So when I spotted this recipe for hot smoked brie with roast grapes I almost fell off my chair. What a perfect and oh-so fancy little idea for a great night of wine, laughs and great friends! Don't you think?

Btw: Lauren said that the natural sweetness of grapes complements the smokiness of the warm brie to perfection. Yum, I am sold! You? (Here is the full how to). xo

P.S: Also, those delicious baked brie bites and this is what happends when flavours collide:)
P.P.S: Plus, goat cheese grape balls.

(Photos by Adam - Fisher & Paykel Our Kitchen)

19 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

ohh my gg.. i have an obsessed with brie cheese!

Ana Cooks said...

uuuuhhh...i saw this recipe the other day, and i was also in love...and hungry!!! :)

Chloe Moon said...

I can't resist anything with brie...looks delicious!!

Ergo-Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole, me too!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, that sounds so delicious! We always have baked brie as an appetizer for Christmas dinner, and I eat too much of it and risk spoiling my appetite. ;-)

Ann Martin said...

You find the best things, Diana! This looks so delicious, yum.

Vintage Market Place said...

I am not a fan of cheeses but it looks so good
We are having two xmas celebrations this year. One big one with all family it will be a whole week of celebration before xmas. Then real xmas with just me the boy and hubby :)
Amy

Alexa said...

Ummm...you had me at Brie. Hahaha

Tirabaralla said...

Looks lovely and we do something similar in Italy, grapes and cheese is a classic :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Smoked grapes? have got to try this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Stephanie, giggle! I can not resist good cheese as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..you are so lovely, Ann Martin:) You made my day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy,a whole week of celebration? That sounds fun! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Alexa, :)

Christianna said...

Brie is one of my favorite cheeses! I'll have to try this!

LyddieGal said...

roasted grapes? i'm intrigued.

tutusandtea said...

I've been roasting grapes all of autumn! I throw them on a baking tray with halved brussel sprouts and hazelnuts...roast away and voila! A perfectly sweet, juicy, savory, crunchy combination of winter harvest :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, they are SO good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, that sounds scrumptious, tutusandtea! I am so trying it. Thank you, sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk