Girl Crush

Thursday, December 20, 2012

When was the last time you wore wellies and a dress together? I always wondered if this mix would look sassy enough and ever since I spotted Maritsa's outfit, I am totally convinced that it is. I love the foxy little lace dress all edgy and fun paired up with the leather jacket. And the berry colour lipstick with messy hair and cozy hat adds a swoonworthy factor to the whole look, don't you think? Doesn't she look oh-so sweet? Do you own a pair of wellies? xo

P.S: And more rain boots goodness + a few other cozy trends you might like.
P.P.S: Only a few more hours left to enter our snazzy watch GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it!

(Photos by Maritsa)


Leanne Marie said...

I love this outfit, Im a sucker for lace detailed dresses. This one needs to be in my wardrobe!

Leanne @ xx

Young at Heart said...

I think it waorks brilliantly...on the young and the slim!! Happy christmas.....!!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I so love wearing wellies with my lace dress too.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

she's a doll!

Christianna said...

This is the cutest look that I've ever seen!

ACRR Costa said...

love it :D

Visit my store

kishipsa said...

I would be frozen in a second if I wear this ;))
But still love it ;)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Loving her outfit!!

Relydesign said...

what a gorgeous it!

Bionica said...

this look is so very cute!!!
I love the dress
hope your Christmas is Merry and a great New Year =)


arab girlscool said...

This is such a nice addition thanks!!!

شات صوتي
عرب كول
شات مغربي
انحراف كام
شات عربي
عرب كول

غلا الروح
شات الغلا
غلا روحي
شات صوتي
شات الغلا
شوق كام
شات صوتي شوق
شات نايس كام
نايس كام
شات صوتي نايس
شات نايس

شات صوتي
شات عذاب
عذاب كول
عذاب كام
شات كام
شوق كام
شات صوتي شوق
شات كول
شات صوتي

شات الغلا الرقمي
شات عذاب كول الرقمي
شات عرب كول الرقمي

مدونة غلا الروح
شات الغلا
شات صوتي
مدونة شات الغلا
نايس كام
شات تواعدنا
شات صبايا الشام
مدونة غلا الروح

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk