exPress-o Originals: French Croissant Sandwich 2 Ways

Monday, December 3, 2012

Do you like croissants? They have that fancy little irresistible twist about them, don’t they? Well, since it’s December and it’s the perfect month to indulge yourself in something delicious, how about swapping your regular bread for fluffy-buttery little croissants filled with your favourite sandwich goodies. Are you game?

Here are two takes that Balazs and I loved so far:

- Salmon with a dash of horseradish, a few slices of cheese, scrumptious boiled egg, mayonnaise and of course pepper and salt.

- Turkey with a bit of mayonnaise and mustard mix, Basiron Rosso aka gouda with red pesto cheese (my new favourite), hard boiled egg and as previously pepper and salt.

Sounds good? What would be your combination? Do tell! xo

P.S: Also, homemade French nutella croissants.
P.P.S: Fancy more? How about this sweet & spicy grilled cheese sandwich or this green goddess one? Dig in!

(Photos by exPress-o. Layout by Ana Degenaar - Blog Milk for exPress-o. Thank you Ana for your help with this series).

18 comments:

Ana Cooks said...

i'm also a croissant addicted! my god!!!

Anonymous said...

I could eat croissants every day. I'll be trying your pairings this week diana. Cheers, Grace

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Grace! I want to eat them all the time.

Chloe Moon said...

I love croissants but I rarely eat them...I need to change that! =)

Gouda with red pesto sauce? I'm sold...red pesto sauce? Sounds yummy!

Ergo - Blog

Vintage Market Place said...

wow this looks amazing!
My mouth always starts watering on your foodie posts.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks for your sweet comment, Amy:) You always make me smile.

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh my gosh! This looks so good! My tummy needs this in it right now!!

Tirabaralla said...

LOVE savoury croissants. In Italy the great classic is ham and cheese toasted for a little bit. Every time I go home I have some :)

McKenna Ryan said...

All I have to say is Mmm Mmm Mmm. xx. Mckenna Lou
http://lynnandlou.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Tiffany:) I love your comments.

Diana Mieczan said...

Tirabaralla, yum!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, those both sounds so yummy!! Personally, I'm addicted to the spinach and cheese croissants at the farmers' market. I've been too busy to get there lately and I think I'm going through withdrawal. ;-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Stephanie, spinach and cheese croissants sound really good. What cheese do they use? I'd love to try it.

Kelly said...

You made an already delicious thing (croissant) THAT much more delicious. Well done.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Kelly:)

Patricia Villamil said...

OMG I am trying this very soon. I hope my daughter likes it too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Patricia:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk