The story is about a new perky producer played by the adorable Rachel McAdams who tries to help a morning show reach its full potential and glory. Of course the story wouldn’t be complete without two co-anchors that just don't get along and one foxy guy aka Patrick Wilson who sweeps Rachel off her feet. One thing I took from the film? Well, if my phone drives me nuts sometimes, I put it to the fridge to cool it off. It works – giggle. Sounds like a film you'd like to see?
Bits and bobs:
- Rachel McAdams also played Inez in Midnight in Paris, Irene Adler in Sherlock Holmes (she was amazing) and back in 2004, Regina in Mean Girls - where she play a high school student at the age of 26 :)
- Did you know that she was born in Canada? And wait for it - she was born in the same exact hospital as Ryan Gosling. Eek!
- I'm still swooning over her haircut. Isn't is sassy?
- Harrison Ford was Han Solo in Star Wars (Balazs loves it).
- He was also Indiana Jones.
- Rachel on the movie and here she talks about playing a morning news telly producer.
- Diane Keaton also played Kay Adams in The Godfather 1972.
- She was also awesome in The First Wives Club. Have you seen this film?
- And my favourite film with Diane was Something's Gotta Give, where she played Erica alongside Jack Nicholson. A must see!
- Did you know that Patrick Wilson was the voice of Jim in American Dad? I had no clue! And that he played not such a nice guy in Hard Candy (opposite Ellen Page, in one of her first roles).
- Well, Harrison and David Letterman are hilarious together:)
P.S: Also, 10 feel good films of my 20s and 10 best romantic comedies:)
P.P.S: And a few other films that rock my world!
(Photos via Film Equals)