Speaking of fuzzy and snazzy, how about 15 Christmas gift ideas for those sassy ladies who break into a song to avoid awkward moments at parties or do a happy dance when the first snow falls or love spending countless hours watching Bridget Jones and are always there to have a late night girly chat.
Here we go:
1. This cool Polaroid camera ($160-$205) so she can capture all the little moments that matter (+ this gem makes awesome sticky instant prints).
2. A pair of funky tights ($64) to wear for the next fun party.
3. As she is always up for a laugh, how about this pocket-size breath freshner ($6) so it can remind her the names of all the cute boys she's been with. Just for a giggle!
4. A cheeky little tote bag ($19) as it suits her personality to perfection.
5. Ha, a Christmas tree ugly sweater t-shirt ($24) as you are positive that she will wear it proudly all year long.
6. A pair of vintage Wayfare retro glasses ($9.95) that she can not stop talking about:)
7. Snow in a can ($5.75) That is right!
8. Snug earmuffs ($35) for those snow-fights on Christmas morning.
9. Little knot ring ($9.78) for the stylish, yet forgetful soul.
10. This cozy cowl to keep her warm and sassy all winter long!
11. A morse coded necklace ($80-$400) with the word "friend" so she always knows that you have her back no matter what.
12. New Girl - complete first season ($21.49)! It's her new favourite show.
13. A pair of Nordic-inspired mittens ($55) to feed her Nordic-travel-lust and keep those freezing fingers toasty.
14. The bear hug pillow ($79.95) for a bit of cuddle after a long, gloomy day:)
15. Mindy Kaling's hilarious book ($8.50) as she loves mixing giggles with cozy evenings on the sofa.
Loves, did you spot anything you like? xo
P.S: Also, how about this year's guide for the Parisian Mademoiselle at heart and for foxy dapper gents.
P.P.S: Plus, here are six 2010 gift guides and five 2011 gift guides if you fancy more gift goodness.
(Layout by Natalie Broulette from The SoHo blog for exPress-o. Thank you Natalie for your help with this series.)