Speaking of all things jolly, how about 15 last minute unmissable bits and bobs for the dapper husband who is secretly super romantic, the English rose mom, the busy, sassy or chocolate adoring friend or even the whale loving dad. So if you are still not sure on a few gifts, I hope those little gems will do the trick.
Here we go:
1. Hot air balloon ride (price varies) would make your sweet husband swoon this Christmas. A gift to remember forever:)
2. A jar of fondue au chocolat ($20) to sweeten your sister's or best friend's evenings.
3. A weekly delivery of your mom's favourite English tea roses would make her winter blues go away in an instant:)
4. Since he watched all Woody's films, it's only fair to get him this print for his home office, isn't it?
5. A snazzy anchor mug ($30) for her next big adventure!
6. Since your dad loves all things whale, this whale ($1,200) piece would be simply perfect for him, wouldn't it?
7. Well, since he eats daily at work, treat him to a surprise lunch box full of his favourite goodies:) And don't forget to pack some cheese!
8. Treat your best friend to a little necklace ($33) that she can wear daily with a bit of sass:)
9. A fun little journal - 'artists I met and liked' ($13) for all the amazing people she's met and loved:)
10. Since he loves writing cards and you love receiving them, how about a set of those sassy gold buck cards (a set of 10 - $30) to add to his collection?
11. How about this bath planetarium ($172) for cozy, relaxing and soothing baths after long days?
12. Yup, a fun scooter ($265) for the busy girl on the go! (Psst: she might even give you a ride sometimes).
13. A maple sandwich board ($285) for the next time she hosts a grand dinner party:)
14. This stacking little ring ($22) would make the most thoughtful gift ever, since it's with her birthstone. (There is also one with an amethyst).
15. A twinkle twinkle dress ($43.99) with her favourite Peter Pan collar for the next romantic date:)
Loves, did you spot anything you like? Are you all ready for Christmas? Or still on a hunt for a few little bobs and bits? xo
P.S: Hope you enjoyed all the gift guides this season:)
P.P.S: Plus, here are six 2010 gift guides and five 2011 gift guides if you fancy more gift-giving goodness.
(Photo of roses via Catbird. Layout by Natalie Broulette from The SoHo blog for exPress-o. Thank you Natalie for your help with this series.)