Speaking of all things scrumptious, how about 15 Christmas gift ideas for your kitchen goddess mom who always smells of vanilla and chocolate, your dad who makes the best meatballs ever, your friend who endlessly surprises you with their new takes on avocado, the sweet older neighbour who always has candy in her pocket to share or your coffee loving husband who wakes you up each morning with a cuppa of freshly brewed coffee and an egg plate.
Here we go:
1. French cheese collection ($59.95) for those candle lit evenings full of cheese, wine and stolen smooches.
2. This retro tea pot ($37.98) to feed her inner Swedish lust:)
3. Mister tea infuser ($10.99) aka the perfect teatime companion.
4. A pair of those mountain slippers ($72) to keep her feet all toasty while she is baking up something scrumptious in the kitchen.
5. This illustrated journal ($16.95) is perfect for those Saturdays when he just wants to discover hidden foodie treasures in this own town:)
6. A NYC pasta making class by Stacy Adimando as there is nothing better than a day spent creating delicious food in the company of sassy ladies.
7. This avocado tool ($12.95) would make any avocado-nut do a happy dance + endless avocado morning toasts:)
8. If coffee runs in their veins, Moka Express print (£65) will rock their world! (Mengsel Design is offering all exPress-o readers 10% discount right now. Hurry up!)
9. A funky 'rock the boat' glass for the inner child in him.
10. Peach tree ($69.95) for ultimate foodie pleasure! (Plus you can always stop by for a spinach and roasted peach salad in the summer).
11. How about this awesome garden bag ($78) to make their farmers' market trips so much more enjoyable and fun!
12. For wine lovers bottle stoppers are like jewelry, so why don't you treat her to this stunning cape jasmine bottle stopper ($10). Plus, that is her favourite flower.
13. Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant: Confessions of cooking for one and dining alone ($10.20). A brillaint and witty collection of twenty-six secrets (stories) of what people make for themsleves when no one else is around. Brilliant and honest celebration of food that every foodie will love. (You can read more about the book here.)
14. The complete set of The Naked Chef ($40) as she has a humongous crush on Jamie's British accent:)
15. A cheese making kit ($25.95) for two of their favourite cheeses: mozzarella and ricotta:) Irresistible, I say!
Loves, did you spot anything you like? xo
P.S: Also, how about this year's gift guides + a few gems for wine and cheese lovers.
P.P.S: Plus, here are six 2010 gift guides and five 2011 gift guides if you fancy more gift goodness.
(Layout by Natalie Broulette from The SoHo blog for exPress-o. Thank you Natalie for your help with this series.)