My darlings, how is gift buying going so far? If you are still looking for awesome ideas here are 15 gems for those amazing nature loving - organic living people out there. You know, the friend who makes raw brownies and shares them with you every single time, your brother who challenges you to start running with him, the caring mom who endlessly asks you on the phone if you ate well today and the loving husband who always buys your favourite apples even if it means that he has to travel across the city to get them:)
1. Sign them up for an organic fruit and veggie club (around $65) to make their food-shopping easy-peasy especially during the winter. It's a fantastic service that delivers weekly straight to their doorstep + all the goodies are 100% pesticide and chemical free and are in the peak of ripeness and nutrition. Yum!
2. Since they are nuts about teas, get them a selection of toasted marshmallow, merry cranberry and bear trap. This combo will make snowy evenings by the fireplace dreamy and special. Plus their flat will smell like tasted marshmallows or cranberries sauce. Win-win!
3. The Whole Larder Love: Grow, Gather, Hunt, Cook cookbook ($23.10) is a must for those who are all about sustainable food lifestyle. It's not only a scrumptious cookbook but also a swoonwothy collection of photographs and an inspiration.
5. This cool months toothbrush set ($12.50). A great reminder to swap for a new one every 3 months:) This way they are set fo the whole year + they will love the bamboo-factor!
6. Daily tea fix perfection = glass tea thermos ($24.50).
7. Get two of those adorable woven cotton and leather watches ($40). Keep one for yourself and give the second one to your best nature-loving friend so she won't be late ever again for your yoga-date. Such a fantastic new take on friendship bracelets:)
11. A sweet little heirloom herb seed kit ($49.95) so they can start their own little herb garden in the kitchen window of their adorable flat.
12. This nifty little citra sipper ($6) as they love their orange or grapefruit juice all natural! This little gadget will change their life!
13. A nail-friendly royal navy nailpolish ($14) for her sassy and smoochy date nights:)
14. An indoor Magnolia tree ($56) as it's her favourite flower + she finds its smell irresistible.
P.S: Also, how about this year's gift guides?
P.P.S: Plus, here are six 2010 gift guides and five 2011 gift guides if you fancy more gift-giving goodness.
(Photo of Magnolia by Kari Herer. Layout by Natalie Broulette from The SoHo blog for exPress-o. Thank you Natalie for your help with this series.)