Cheers to a cozy weekend!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Brr...it's cold! Loves, what are you up to this December weekend? Balazs and I have a whole bunch of little bits and bobs planned for the weekend but most of them are Christmas related. The one thing I  promised myself to do tomorrow is to visit the new little French bistro that just opened a few streets away from us. It looks cozy and merry - can't wait! How about you, loves? As always here are a few fun and warm links for your weekend:) Enjoy!

Cool magazine holder idea!

The perfect little gift: homemade vanilla extract.

Rudolf bottles:)

What a cozy little spot, don't you think?

Brownies with (wait for it), mocha frosting:)

A Pantone Christmas. Oh yes!

Can I move in here?

Beautiful ornaments!

True!

Tree huggers:)

How about some toasty pecans this weekend?

An amazing (and free) holiday printables roundup!

Oh boy, I love Italy.

3 Trees 3 ways!

This winter bohemian style outfit makes me swoon!

I am so trying coffee with nutmeg today.

Doesn't she look stunning?

A dreamy dinner party in Paris. Oh la la!

A few great chapped lips remedies:)

Also, don't miss our giveaways this week: the beautiful bracelet of your choice GIVEAWAY and the charming and oh-so special ring GIVEAWAY! Hurry up!

Loves, see you Monday morning! xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of West 48th Street, Manhattan by Tomas via Ana Degenaar)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Diana. Wish I could be in NY right now. Cheers, Grace

Dancing Branflake said...

Those toasty pecans. Oh yum!!!

dotblogg said...

Rudolf bottles!!:D hilarious!
I love the picture of NY:) have a beautiful and warm weekend!:)
hugs!
J

Lady Grey said...

Have a wonderful weekend too... these look like great links... they'll give me some fun homework over the weekend : )

Relydesign said...

The snow arrived :D I like to see it from a window with a cup of hot tea in my hands ... but i don't like the snow if i have to move around with my car eheheh

you always find cute stuff :)

I love how foreign people "paint" Italy .. so old fashioned and romantic :P

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Grace:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I made them this weekend. They were SO good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

J, you are the sweetest:)

Diana Mieczan said...

YAY, Relydesign!!! I LOVE snow:) Stay cozy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk