This Week's Gems

Friday, November 9, 2012

How is this for a cozy wool sweater?...

Champagne bottle reading lamp - Genius!...

Eek, how adorable is this mountain peak hat?...

This must be the cutest set of espresso cups, don't you think?...

Those earrings would look beautiful with a cozy sweater dress this Thanksgiving...

How brilliant are those rain drop hooks for autumn?...

Thinking about treating myself to this awesome print for Christmas...

Those bronze cinder block bracelets are perfect for mixing and matching - love!...

Oh la la - dotty scarf perfection!...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

15 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

I love those bracelets & dotted scarves!! I really need to win the lottery or something! Too many great things! Anthropologie's fresh picks really caught my eye this week! Have a great weekend!! =)

Ergo-Blog

Michelle Baron said...

Love the Polka dot scarf! Have a wonderful weekend!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

love the espresso print!! those Italian espresso machines are the best btw.!

xo

Dancing Branflake said...

That first photo is absolutely perfect. Hooray for cozy sweaters!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chloe:) Oh, so true! I am swooning over their "farfar" cardi. It looks so beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle, me too! I so want to get it and wear it with an oversized sweater and lipstick.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Martie! They are the best, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Tiffany!

Patricia Villamil said...

love the scarf and the rain drop hooks, how whimsical!

LyddieGal said...

yay for coffee love!
Chic on the Cheap

Chrissy said...

Love that first photo and that mountain peak hat - so cute!
Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie! xxx ❤

Monica | Hola!design said...

I LOVE the wool sweater! I need one so bad, it's really cold in NJ! Brrr!

Amber said...

love that sweater. I happen to be wearing a cozy sweater as I type this :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Stay cozy and warm, Monica:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk