This Week's Gems

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fancy the pants off this infinity cowl! The colour, the coziness - autumn perfection!...

I'm smitten with this tiny necklace. So understated yet so beautiful....

This red fox print would look so lovely in a snug living room...

This dress, neat sweater tights and a chunky cardi = autumn coziness!...

It doesn't get any more special than those morse coded bracelets. (Christmas gift bookmark)...

Zara has some wonderful knits this season and this cardi particularly tickles my fancy...
Those organic chamomile & eucalyptus bath salts would make a relaxing evening bath after a stressful day...

I need a few pairs of those socks! Aren't they sassy?...

How pretty are those earrings?...

Do you own a globe? This vintage style beauty is on my wish list...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always adore your gems. This week I want the cowl, the necklace and the zara sweater. Everything here is so cosy! Love, Amy

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oh that is a delicate necklace! Happy weekend dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I love those brightly coloured socks! Have a nice weekend:)

Patricia Villamil said...

Those colorful socks are so fun. I want a pair too! I remembering when I visited Europe a few years ago, there was a this sock shop everywhere in spain. I forgot that name! (All they sold was socks!)

holtkamp said...

that fox print is amazing! i don't usually wear socks but i might need a pair of those. happy weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks, Amy!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so cool, Patricia. I could spend hours in sock shops :)

HiLLjO said...

I thought the Fox print was a rug! Ohhh that makes me want to latch hook it myself!

Amber said...

I need all those socks, like right now

little t said...

This week's gems: always my fave post of the week xx

Diana Mieczan said...

Amber:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is so sweet of you, little t:) Thank you!

Dolan Geiman said...

Lovely finds! Thanks so much for including our little red fox. Happy fall.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Dolan:)

Lena P Cox said...

one day I hope to buy those:
organic chamomile & eucalyptus bath salts

adore the look and the ingredients

I have been wearing delicate jewelry too lately, so precious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk