Whether you're hosting Thanksgiving this year or crashing someone else's celebrations, there are 6 essential rules to your turkey day perfection. So without further ado, I present you the perfect mix of Thanksgiving awesomeness:
1. As Marie learned, tofu turkey is not a way to go for Thanksgiving. It jiggles too much:).
2. Never, ever underestimate the power of Joey's Thanksgiving pants or the hilariousness of turkey dance.
3. Yum, yum, yum it doesn't get better than Bart's cranberry sauce!...
4. Don't try to impress your in-laws with a fancy turkey-cutting-knife if you're, well a bit clumsy. Ouch!
5. Oh boy, do not forget Dwight's 17th rule on the turkey:)
6. And if you are simply over Thanksgiving, you can always go with slapsgiving:)
Darlings, what do you think? Fancy adapting any of those rules into your Thursday celebration? What are your plans for this Thanksgiving? Are you hosting? Traveling? Chilling? xo
P:S: 8 tips guys should take away from Friends.
P.P.S: And 10 life lessons I've learned from Seinfeld.
(Photos via Mommyish and Comedy Central)