Nifty Little Trick To Messy Hair Perfection

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fancy a little tip for a fuss free and totally doable messy/tousled hair? Well, I recently discovered this awesome saltwater spray and I can not get enough of it. If you want naturally wavy locks, simply spray it through the lengths and ends of your hair after washing, twist your hair a bit at the ends and leave your locks to dry naturally. Ta dah, it’s that easy:)
 
Loves, what are your favourite hair products? Would you try this trick?
 
P.S: It's great for all lengths and not only long hair.
P.P.S: Plus, autumn hair with a bang:)

(Tip via Red Magazine. Photos via Matchbook, Be Brave, BellaMumma, Ellekinney, Wit & Delight  and Abi Grace)

14 comments:

Lucent Imagery said...

love easy styling tips like these!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lucent Imagery, yay! This totally changed my hair. I never have to worry how it looks anymore:)

Anonymous said...

What a great tip, thank you! I love your blog, keep up the good work. Inga

April Sharman said...

I love this look and the salt water spray makes it just so easy!

SimaG said...

●----●●-----●●----●
B E A U T I F U L
●----●●-----●●----●

Christianna said...

My hair naturally does this, so using that spray would make it amazing!

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

Yes! My favorite. This style of hair always makes for the most beautiful and finest photos and I'll take any tips to achieve it myself!

xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks so much, Inga! Such a sweet note! Made my day:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, April.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sima, you are a sweetheart and Christianna, you are a lucky girl:) I love your hair.

HiLLjO said...

Super cool! I've heard good things about that spray.

Anna S said...

I'm gonna check it out. Love Kevin Murphy stuff, pretty much anything by him is heaven for hair!

Bionica said...

must try this spray!!!
there is just something ultra about messy hair
it rocks!!!

-Bionica

Diana Mieczan said...

Anna, fantastic:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk