Loves, happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy and cozy Thanksgiving, loves! How are you spending today? I woke up bright and early to start on this deep-dish pie. Luckily we are not in charge of the turkey:). Today we are meeting a bunch of friends and their adorable kiddos for a big feast and tomorrow everyone is coming over to our place for more celebration (errr...drinking wine). We are planning to play some board games, listen to jazz, eat eat eat and watch a few movies. How about you?

If you are in a post-reading-type-of-mood in the next few days, please feel free to browse through exPress-o! Here are a few scrumptious last minute pie ideas and if you're looking for tricks to stress-free dinner tonight, have a look here. Oh, and don't forget to make this panini on Friday. It really is the best thing after Thanksgiving!

I'm super excited for next week! I'll start posting gift guides so we can all get started on Christmas shopping. Also, don't miss both of our giveaways this week: I Adorn U bracelet giveaway and the $50 UncommenGoods gift certificate giveaway.

And here are a few cool discount details for your Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping fun!
- I Adorn U: 15% off with the code: expressoreader and 10% with the code: blackfri10
- Crave Jewelry Design: 15% off on jewelry with the code: etsyholidaysale
- Elisabeth Michael: up to 60% off
- ShopCuffs: up to 25%, 30% and 35% off if you spend $50+, $75+, $100+ with the codes: blackout50, blackout75 and blackout100
- Michelle Starbuck Designs: 20% off with the code: handmadeholidays
- Rabbit Foot Fern: 15% off with the code: handturkey

Loves, I'll see you all Monday morning (miss you already). xo

P.S: And speaking of wine, here are two handy little tips on saving leftover wine (if you happen not to drink it all) and last minute wine chilling.
P.P.S: If you fancy a bit of chit-chat, you can always catch me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.

(The adorable photo via My Fotolog)


Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Diana and thank you for the panini link. I want to make this sandwich today. Jill

Ann On and On... said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I'm thankful to have found your blog and I always look forward to reading it.

DEZMOND said...

aaa, such a cute fox!

Elsa de Diego said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for all the support and encouragement you've always given me! Muah!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I plan to spend this day relaxing and then stopping at my friend's house!

Lady Grey said...

Happy Thanksgiving Diana : )

Patricia Villamil said...

Happy thanksgiving weekend Diana and thanks for all the goodie discounts!

Vintage Market Place said...

Have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving Diana!!
We are having a low key day.
No turkey or stuffing just me and the boy watching movies. Pretty much just another day here.
Your weekend festivities sound delightful. Enjoy!!

Jennifer Beaudet said...

That sounds like a wonderful time and your pie is going to be a big hit, I'm sure! My family is going to my mom's (only 10 minutes away!) She's doing most of the cooking with my help but I'll make the sweet potatoes:)
Thanks for posting all theses great shopping deals!
Happy Thanksgiving Diana!

Dancing Branflake said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Great gift guide, Diana!

Anna S said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope the feast was feastly :)

lauren jean allece said...

Happy Thanksgiving Diana! Your plans sound about the same as ours were... Movies, food, music and wine... Lots of wine!

Thankful for you and your sweet comments that always make my day and your beautiful blog!

dylann andre said...

Nice cat! Love the thanks giving really much!

Karen Toms said...

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! That pumpkin pie looks amazing.

Catch you on Monday x

Chloe Moon said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! =)

Ergo - Blog

LyddieGal said...

that is the cutest little snowy fox! i hope you had a great thanksgiving!
Chic on the Cheap

Young at Heart said...

happy happy thanks giving........ eat pie and talk turkey!!

HiLLjO said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! I love the fox picture!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for all those sweet comments! Hope you all had a wonderful and jolly good Thanksgiving as well:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Ann, you are so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, love you lots!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, Lauren! Made my day:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk