Happy and cozy Thanksgiving, loves! How are you spending today? I woke up bright and early to start on this deep-dish pie. Luckily we are not in charge of the turkey:). Today we are meeting a bunch of friends and their adorable kiddos for a big feast and tomorrow everyone is coming over to our place for more celebration (errr...drinking wine). We are planning to play some board games, listen to jazz, eat eat eat and watch a few movies. How about you?
If you are in a post-reading-type-of-mood in the next few days, please feel free to browse through exPress-o! Here are a few scrumptious last minute pie ideas and if you're looking for tricks to stress-free dinner tonight, have a look here. Oh, and don't forget to make this panini on Friday. It really is the best thing after Thanksgiving!
I'm super excited for next week! I'll start posting gift guides so we can all get started on Christmas shopping. Also, don't miss both of our giveaways this week: I Adorn U bracelet giveaway and the $50 UncommenGoods gift certificate giveaway.
And here are a few cool discount details for your Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping fun!
- I Adorn U: 15% off with the code: expressoreader and 10% with the code: blackfri10
- Crave Jewelry Design: 15% off on jewelry with the code: etsyholidaysale
- Elisabeth Michael: up to 60% off
- ShopCuffs: up to 25%, 30% and 35% off if you spend $50+, $75+, $100+ with the codes: blackout50, blackout75 and blackout100
- Michelle Starbuck Designs: 20% off with the code: handmadeholidays
- Rabbit Foot Fern: 15% off with the code: handturkey
Loves, I'll see you all Monday morning (miss you already). xo
P.S: And speaking of wine, here are two handy little tips on saving leftover wine (if you happen not to drink it all) and last minute wine chilling.
P.P.S: If you fancy a bit of chit-chat, you can always catch me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
(The adorable photo via My Fotolog)