Festive Hair: Halo Braid

Monday, November 19, 2012
Darlings, are you planning to jazz up your hair this Thanksgiving? How about with the halo braid for that extra sass-factor? I’ve been lusting over those adorable braids for a while now and I’m thinking about finally rocking this style this year. Just imagine pairing it up with a stylish navy blue dress, rosy cheeks and black sweater tights over your favourite pair of boots? Sounds good?

Below is the full tutorial and here is a how to video:

Would you try it?

P.S: Also, how to do fishtail braids.
P.P.S: A snazzy GIVEAWAY is coming up! Stay tuned:)

(Photos via Dust Jacket Attic, Valeria, tumblr and the tutorial by Hair Styles Design via Wedding Chicks)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very charming and sweet. The goal for me now is to grown my hair so I can try this hairdo. Jill

Chrissy said...

These are all gorgeous and they make me wish I had long hair!
Happy Monday xxx

Dancing Branflake said...

It would look horrible on my but I love it on them. So romantic.

Ana Degenaar said...

Adore that first one!

Stephanie said...

So pretty! Unfortunately, my hair is too short to pull this off at the moment, though I'm working on growing it out! :-)

Amber said...

i think this do looks great on other ladies but I cant pull it off.

Sage Crown Parker said...

wow is this just beautiful!! i can see this on one of my beach brides... going to share it for them all to see!!!

hope you're week has started off just right!!!

xo

HiLLjO said...

I fancy that with a bit of yarn plaited in!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds great, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, romantic! So true, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Ana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..wonderful, Sage!

dotblogg said...

I just adore braids. Last summer I was at the wedding and had such a hairdo. I felt extremely feminine:)
thank you for reminding!
hugs!
J

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, J!

Amanda Rose said...

Beautiful! What about all those parts that stick out from the end of the hair from the left side of the head when you move to the right side of the head?

Can't wait to try it!

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Amanda, everything should be braided together.

Abby said...

Love this hairstyle! The braids look so complicated but then you made it look so easy :) Great job styling!

If you would like to get additional resource on hair tips or hairstyles, please do give our blog a visit: http://www.myhaircare.com.au/blog

Jasbir Kaur said...

This would be great for me long hair

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk