Eggstra Special

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Do you like sunny side-up eggs? How about a serving of them paired up with a slice of freshly grilled bread, generous spread of pesto and a few slices of your favourite cheese? This combination totally tickled my fancy and now I can not wait to try it out tonight breakfast-for-dinner style. How about you?

Psst: it’s totally hangover approved. So keep it in mind for the upcoming festivities:) (Full how to here). xo

P.S: Fancy a few more scrumptious combinations?
P.P.S: Plus baked eggs en cocotte! (So good).

(Photos by Pigamitha Dimar)

10 comments:

Dominika said...

Yeah, not the best idea to look at that while working and having only crisp bread for lunch... ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Dominika:)

Chloe Moon said...

I wish I didn't have breakfast this morning already! This sounds delicious! I'm going to go to the bakery and get some foccacia or some sour dough for tomorrow morning and enjoy this treat! =) I love sunny-side up eggs! =)

Ergo-Blog

Kayla said...

Ah! Wish I could eat pesto. Looks amazing.

Memoirs & Mochas

Alexa said...

Oh man this looks so so good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, focaccia would be PERFECT for this sandwich, Chloe. Great idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh such a shame that you can't eat pesto, Kayla. You could try it with your favourtie sandwich spread or even mashed avocado.

lauren jean allece said...

Oh my, this looks like a slice of heaven on toast! I'm a firm believer that any meal can be made better with a sunny-side up egg!

Mal said...

ooh, that looks fantastic!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Lauren:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk