To continue with the hunt for the perfect gift this festive season, today I'd like to share a few fun gems for a dapper gent as it's Balazs 38th birthday.
So without further ado, here are 14 gent-approved-gems for your foxy husband, James Bond-like father, stylish grandpa, dapper boyfriend or even the swoonworthy guy that lives on the 6th floor and just invited you for his Christmas party next week. Yay! All those guys in your life that love sporting glasses, have messy yet so stylish hair, like experimenting with a beard or a stash to keep things interesting and think that you're the most foxy or sweet girl around!
Here we go:
1.This super unique coffee mill for his morning cuppa ($70). Bonus for us, ladies: a man who smells of cologne-and-coffee-mix is simply irresistible:).
2. Only a dapper can pull off this New York City made slim chambray tie ($75). It's a true treat that he will enjoy forever + boys treat their ties like girls cherish their scraves.
3. A brilliant book: The Moustache Grower's Guide ($9.95) to help him achieve the stash of his dreams and to tell him how proud you are that he is taking part in the Movember movement each year (even though he only does it for you).
4. Well, if he loves beer, this beer making kit ($39.95) is made for him!
5. This key bottle opener ($15) for the evenings when he picks up a bottle of beer on the way home and wants to drink it right away. (Bonus: he will never loose the home key again - *wink*).
6. How about this stripe thermos ($35) to make his work commute more enjoyable with a steamy cup of hot chocolate?
7. Those navy blue deck shoes ($56) are for the hipster in him.
8. You know what they say, you can always tell a man by his shoes. So why don't you treat him to those awesome shoes shine wipes ($7.95). Job well done!
9. Hippo pencil holder ($128) so he can always think of you when he glances on his work desk:)
10. This silicone ice ball ($12) is perfect for the gent who loves to sip on scotch or whiskey after a long day.
11. Folding comb ($18) like the one his dad used to have:)
12. Giggle - a stylish set of mustaches, whether he can grow his own stash or not. Who wouldn't want to have a hero-stash for a day or two! ($7.50)
13. This elegant whale tie bar ($30) would fit like wine and cheese with the NYC slim tie above. Plus, whales are his thing! (No big deal).
14. A set of "good grief" glasses ($38). Check out what's written on them - giggle! Just for fun:)
Loves, did you spot anything you like? xo
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides and five 2011 gift guides, including a few other fun gift ideas for guys.
P.P.S: Plus, this year's guide for the Parisian Mademoiselle at heart. Oh la la!
(Layout by Natalie Broulette from The SoHo blog for exPress-o. Thank you Natalie for your help with this series.)