Speaking of the festive season, how about five takes on the foxy nail polish that is never missing in action during this crazy time of the year. There is something truly magical about a pop of red on your nails. Even if you're wearing old jeans and an oversized sweater, its sassiness will make you feel super stylish and classy.
So here are 5 of my favourite red nail colours that are perfect for this season:
1. Essie in lacquered up for the classic and sexy look.
2. Zoya in blaze for the wow festive pop of colour. It's a beautiful mix of mulberry red & glitter.
3. Butter in knees up. This metallic-red is just the thing for an eventful party.
4. Essie in Scarlett O'hara for that va va voom effect.
5. Chanel in lotus rouge for deeper and more elegant shade. It's much more sensual and grown-up.
So loves, what shade of red do you fancy rocking this season? What's your favourite festive colour right now? xo
P.S: A beautiful GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!
P.P.S: Plus, how to avoid lipstick faux pas.
(Top photo via riches for rags. Layout by exPress-o)