5 Takes On The Foxy Festive Red

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Speaking of the festive season, how about five takes on the foxy nail polish that is never missing in action during this crazy time of the year. There is something truly magical about a pop of red on your nails. Even if you're wearing old jeans and an oversized sweater, its sassiness will make you feel super stylish and classy.

So here are 5 of my favourite red nail colours that are perfect for this season:

1. Essie in lacquered up for the classic and sexy look.
2. Zoya in blaze for the wow festive pop of colour. It's a beautiful mix of mulberry red & glitter.
3. Butter in knees up. This metallic-red is just the thing for an eventful party.
4. Essie in Scarlett O'hara for that va va voom effect.
5. Chanel in lotus rouge for deeper and more elegant shade. It's much more sensual and grown-up.

So loves, what shade of red do you fancy rocking this season? What's your favourite festive colour right now? xo

P.S: A beautiful GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!
P.P.S: Plus,  how to avoid lipstick faux pas.

(Top photo via riches for rags. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

You just convinced me that red is the way to go. I will be checking those shades out today after work. Excited! Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

That is fantastic, Jill:) I am actually wearing the 1st one today.

Chloe Moon said...

I actually have #4 on right now!! Love Essie polish and red!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Vintage Market Place said...

So true. I am so into reds right now especially since i really darkened my hair to brown. It really makes a pop to wear red :)

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Chloe!! Essie and Butter are my favourite.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, how exciting! I bet that you look beautiful with brown hair:)

cocktail on the beach said...

wow i love the one by chanel

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Red polish is a must, love the Chanel one.

HiLLjO said...

Ohhh I love when my toenails are red :o)

Amber said...

these are all lovely shades.

Diana Mieczan said...


Taylor Hart said...

Pretty pretty red!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk