Travel Fantasy: Swimming Hole

Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Blimey, how would you fancy a dip in this totally secluded and incredibly special natural pool in Samoa? It’s an actual gigantic swimming hole located in a little village called Lotofaga. The spot itself was formed by a lava blast and if you fancy a dip, you need to take a quick 30 meters ladder climb down. But it's all worth the trouble as you can spend the rest of the day floating about the turquoise water, smooching in the romantic cave near by, and listening to the mesmerizing sounds of nature. One girl said that as soon as she got down there she never wanted to leave, it’s that breathtaking. I am ready to pack? How about you? Have you been there before? Would you like to go? xo

P.S: Do you remember this pool?
P.P.S: And a few other travel spots you might like.

(Photos via Amazing Places by Micky Byrne, Steven and Darusha, Tim Jordan)

16 comments:

Polly Rowan said...

oh WOW that looks amazing! So beautiful! can't believe it's all natural. x

Lady Grey said...

yup, no doubt about that one... this is pure paradise!

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Polly. It's so mesmerizing, isn't it? Btw: nature totally rocks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Vanessa! Just imagine the view from up there...

Laura Bear said...

Wow. I would swim there everyday!

Alexa said...

Oh my God I would never ever leave.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Laura! Swoon:)

Roselie said...

I 'd never want to leave either, it's amazing!!

Amber said...

sweet holy awesomeness, I need to go here.

HiLLjO said...

The hues of green are breathtaking!

Casey said...

My friend was there last week! I was in Samoa two years ago and while I didn't get to visit the swimming hole, the island as a whole is incredibly beautiful. I definitely plan on going back there one day.

Monica | Hola!design said...

WOW can you imagine swimming there? what a dreamy experience! must be amazing, hopefully, some day I'll go to Samoa and swim there!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amber, you comment made me giggle:) So awesome.

Diana Mieczan said...

Casey, that sounds so dreamy:) Le sigh, I want to go there right now.

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, it would be so special:) I totally fancy a dip there.

little t said...

I can't believe this exists! Looks like heaven!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk