Train Ride Parisian Style

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Speaking of all things French, how pretty is this Parisian train? The previously plain carriages had undergone a dramatic transformation to resemble the rooms of the royal Ch√Ęteau de Versailles. The refurbishments were designed to evoke memories of seven different areas of the palace. There are gold sculptures, a mock library, a lavish mirror room and even the ceilings are fit for a king. Oh la la, that would be one stylish ride home, wouldn’t it? Would you fancy a go? (Crikey, I totally would). xo

P.S: A few awesome reasons why to plan a winter trip to Paris. And remember the NYC subway?
P.P.S: Plus, more City of Light goodness.

(via Daily Mail. Photos by WENN)

10 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful! I wish I got to go on it while I was there! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Annie, it's a great new excuse to go back :)

the southern hostess said...

I was just in Paris. Too bad I missed this. It's beautiful!

Silvia C said...

I would definitely go on a ride! Gotta love it. Have a wonderful day, doll!

Marta said...

How beautiful! I'd love to go to Paris in the winter! Marta
http://abilingualbb.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

the southern hostess, I bet you had a great time:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marta, Paris during wintertime must be dreamy:)

HiLLjO said...

That's crazy!!! How lush!

Moua said...

the southern hostess, I bet you had a great time:)

Sherry Locke said...

These trains look amazing! I am wanting to take my family on a train ride for fun. Are there any suggestions for any fun or historic train rides? I would really appreciate any comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk