This Week's Gems

Friday, October 26, 2012

I love Big bags and I can not lie...- giggle!...

This platter would be perfect for this year's Thanksgiving feast!...

Yawza!!! (Would you wear it?)...

I can't get my eyes off this print. Brilliantly done!...

My feet are always like little ice lollies. Yours? I bet those bunny slippers would do the trick...

This watercolor business card holder looks so elegant! It would make such a beautiful gift...

Retro style tea towels hold a special spot in my kitchen...

Yup! That is a robot tea infuser. Genius!...

Just imagine wearing this necklace with your favourite boat-neck dress and sassy heels for a date night. Perfection!...

Beautiful pillow to add a bit of sunshine to your autumn sofa:)...

This cookbook tickles my fancy...

Happy Friday, Lovelies! Is the weather all autumn-y already where you are? What caught your eye this week? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

16 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I want that bag for dance, that necklace for everyday, and that book so bad. Thanks for the tips and gems, Diana!

Jessica Gates said...

I found your blog on pintrest, I love your blog! You have such good recipe ideas :) follow me back?

http://www.trendyinsparkles.blogspot.com/

Heba said...

i love big bags and i cannot lie ,too :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Tiffany!!! I totally need that bag as well:) I could finally fit all my stuff.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Jessica:) So sweet of you.

Diana said...

What a fun collection! I love that little robot tea guy and how clever of a cover for the kitchen cookbook!! Happy weekend!

Vintage Market Place said...

I need those bunny slippers!!!
Our Autumn has arrived early and it pleases me so!
it is unseasonable cooler than it is supposed to be and I love every minute of it :)
Amy

Sara said...

That black diamond eternity band is beautiful. And the bunny slippers would go well with it.

That's Not My Age said...

I need those slippers!

Lainey-Paney said...

The black diamond eternity band: would I wear it?
Yes. Yes, I would!!!!

Chrissy said...

I love that bag and I would definitely wear that ring!
Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

Fashion art and other fancies said...

The bag is lovely but I'm all into tiny bags this season. Adore all the other pretty fancies. Happy Sunday;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, I so agree. That cookbook cover is totally clever! LOVE.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha so true, Sara!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy and Lainey-Paney, YAY!

LyddieGal said...

LOVE that ring! I want it!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk