This Week's Gems

Friday, October 19, 2012

Knit cozy dresses are great for autumn...

My new favourite soap!...

How uniquely perfect is this necklace?....

That mirror is simply amazing...

Those gold buck cards totally tickle my fancy. Simply dashing:)...

Do you wear clutches? This one would look amazing even with the simplest of outfits...

Fancy a French tea towel? I do!...

For an autumn neon-pop, how about this wrap bracelet?...

Autumn treat perfection. You just need one of those baskets, this jug, those treat bags and don't forget about the labels. Ta dah!...

Those "his and hers" napkins would look amazing on a dinner table...

Loves, happy Friday morning! What caught your eye this week? Any awesome finds or buys? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

Young at Heart said...

ooh am very keen on a clutch to go with winter!!

ho'lagood said...

awww real gems! Love carrot soap <3 and a cider and donuts package soo lovely so eco! LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Young at Heart, oh yes! A snazzy clutch would look amazing with a cozy winter coat:)

Diana Mieczan said...

ha'lagood, yay to carrot soap! I am totally hooked on it.

Stephanie said...

Aaand now I want some apple cider and a doughnut. ;-)

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

Great finds! Those gold buck cards are too cute. They make me want to send some fun notes to friends.

Marisa Seguin said...

Love that Metro tea towel!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Stephanie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so with you on that, Mills:)

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh Diana that autumn basket is right up my alley. Love it and definitely doing that idea!
So perfect for a picnic
Amy

Amber said...

that tea towel is my fave from this week's round up. I wish I could have towels hanging like that in my kitchen but my pup likes to yank them down and run around the house with them like a madman.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, oh yes...picnic perfection!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amber!

little t said...

Love the clutch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk