This Week's Gems

Friday, October 12, 2012

How perfect is this Parisian stripe scarf?...

Swoon!

Peony = Love! That print would look so beautiful in a bedroom:)...

So elegant and stylish, isn't it?...

Knitted bow tie for your dapper husband:)...

Cozy little cardi for cold autumn days! (psst, it's under $20)...

How perfect are those pillows? Halloween, here I come:)...

One each, please! Aren't those bracelets adorable?

This vintage polka dot beauty is calling my name. It would look amazing with sassy heels and red lips...

Remember my tips for forgetful? Well, this post-it watch would come in handy too. So clever!...

Happy Friday, loves! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking everywhere for a scarf like that. Thank you! Cheers, Grace.

Elsa de Diego said...

Love the scarf, darling! :) The delicate necklace looks like a great buy too! :) Have an awesome weekend! Muah!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Such pretty fancies;)

Christianna said...

That scarf is HUGE!

And those post it watches are genius!

katie walker said...

i love that necklace! so simple and gorgeous.

-katie

Dancing Branflake said...

My husband is such a bowtie man. He'd love that!

and that ring? So beautiful.

Michelle Baron said...

LOVE that polka dot dress!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are very welcome, Grace!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, have a great weekend too and I totally agree, that necklace is wonderful.

Diana Mieczan said...

It really is huge but oh-so cozy, Christianna:)

Amber said...

that post it watch is such a good idea!

MrJeffery said...

pretty pics! love the ring.

Monica | Hola!design said...

I fell in love with the ring! Beautiful!

Vintage Market Place said...

hearting those bracelets for sure!
Simple and elegant!!
Amy

Lena P Cox said...

Post it watch adorable helpful.

little t said...

Gorgeous jewelery!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I am totally in love with it too:)

Laura Bear said...

WOAH i need that scarf. I lost my favorite one this past weekend, so this might be the only thing to ease my pain!

♥SimaG Personalized Jewelry♥ said...

b e a u t i f u l !!!
Thank you so much Diana for including my favorite necklace into your amazing gifts.

Have a great weekend!

xo
Sima

Julia said...

Monica, I am totally in love with it too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk