This Week's Gems

Friday, October 5, 2012

Just looking at this wool cardi makes me feel cozy and all autumny! Isn't it beautiful?...

How perfect is this bag?...

Rustic juicer for morning goodness...

This porter rack would make my bike oh-so happy! Ekk, it has a coffee cup holder as an extra treat:)...

A great headband to add a bit of colour to your autumn/winter wardrobe and to keep you all warm in the meantime...

Ah, I love Charlie Chaplin, you? ...

Because every girl should have a snazzy little dress for date nights:)...

If I had a little kiddo, I'd be buying this breakfast express right about now:)...

Hunting for a cute house-warming gift for our friends and this sofa pillow would be perfect, don't you think?...

Monsieur Hulot - handsome little rascal:)...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

12 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

so many goodies
love that bag for sure
and I need a coffee cup holder on my bike, I want that now!
It is finally cooling off a bit in the morning perfect for a coffee and a bike ride :)

Have a great weekend Diana!
Amy

Mal said...

Love all these! Especially that gorgeous tote!

Have a lovely weekend!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Especially love the morning goodness. Have a nice weekend. xx

Maria Maria Maria said...

How cute is that breakfast express! I've never seen such a thing! Have a lovely weekend!
xo

Dancing Branflake said...

I am in love with that bike basket! Oh man... such a great one.

Roselie said...

That bike basket is awesome!And so is that rustic juicer!

Chrissy said...

Ah, that cardigan is uh-mazing! Such wonderful finds!
Happy weekend xxx

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Adore the cardi, and the whole look!

The dress is super-cute, too.

Inés said...

Ah! Diana...that breakfast express is perfect to my Luka!...But I think I'm going to need more wagons...he loves huge breakfasts!!!
Have the best weekend, sweetie!
Big hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Laura Bear said...

So many wonderful finds! I will surely be dreaming of the cardigan all weekend :)

Monica | Hola!design said...

The rustic juicer is my favorite! The Charles Chaplin print is fantastic, too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I keep on thinking about that coffee holder. It's truly genius:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk