Pink Dolphin

Friday, October 5, 2012
This morning my mom sent a sweet article and I simply have to share as it put a huge smile on my face. This adorable chap is the world’s only pink dolphin. A few years ago he was spotted in Louisiana Lake by a boat captain Erik Rue who couldn’t believe his eyes and since that day he regularly posts updates on his little friend. Plus, I just read that he is still in the area and locals feel super lucky to get glimpses of his mischief on daily basis.  How special, isn’t it? Have you heard about this rascal before? xo

P.S: And Audrey Hepburn and her baby deer.
P.P.S: Plus, those two buddies. (They still make my heart melt).

(via Guardian)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this for real? You really find the most interesting stuff and he is a cutie-pie.

-Ola

Ann said...

He looks so cute in there,
I wish there were more of them.
Thanks for sharing this info,
first time I heard about it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, Ola. Totally real:) Thank you for your sweet note.

Diana Mieczan said...

I wish that too, Ann:)

holtkamp said...

oh wow, a pink dolphin! i'd never heard about this, thanks for sharing and happy friday!

HiLLjO said...

He's albino! that's why he's pink :o)

I have a plush pink dolphin I keep at my desk at work because I love this one so much!

amy b.s. said...

how cool. who would have thought.

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh that is insane. How amazing to see him in person!

Dancing Branflake said...

That is so awesome!!!!

abany tschupp said...

so cute and fun for the month of october - as its breast cancer awareness!!

Amber said...

I heard about this guy! I hope I get to see him in person someday

Monica | Hola!design said...

that's adorable!

August Wrinkle said...

So cuuuuute!!! haha how amazing!

Little London Observationist said...

There's pink river dolphins in the Amazon as well. He's got some brothers and sisters out there. Maybe thats where he escaped from: http://www.unique-southamerica-travel-experience.com/amazon-pink-river-dolphin.html

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

it's sooo cute!

Diana said...

Soooo adorable!!! Where do you find such amazing photos to post all of the time! ;) You must just google... AMAZING THINGS! :) Happy day to you sweety!

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, you are so sweet! Glad that you like them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk