Nifty Reminders For The Forgetful

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am a notorious list maker and I get way too much pleasure in ticking things off and jotting things on. Is it just me? Well, in the last year my daily to-do list reached new heights and believe me, if you don’t look at your list or leave it at home, nothing will be crossed off. So I was pretty excited to try Amanda's idea of little nifty drawings to remember my most important tasks - you know, like the old fashioned string tying around your finger method? I’ve been using it for the past 6 weeks and it really made me more focused on my most urgent to-dos - so much so, that I even came up with three different drawings that represent three different important chores.
knot around finger = bits and bobs
envelop = work emails
striped tee = meeting

My doodles might not be the most artistic but they help and my friends' kiddos think I am totally cool:) That's always a plus, right?

Lovelies, tell me, how do you keep track of your daily tasks? Do you make lists? Save tasks in your phone? Carry post-it notes around? Or maybe you're just really good in remembering things?  xo

P.S: Awesome jotting clipboards.

(Photos by exPress-o. Layout by Ana Degenaar - Blog Milk for exPress-o).


Anonymous said...

Why didn't I think of that? I am starting this tomorrow morning as I am the most forgetful person in my whole family. Jill

Laura Bear said...

LoVE THAT! I have a thin silver ring that is a knot, I just love it. But I wear it too much so it doesn't remind me so well anymore. I love your drawings!

Vintage Market Place said...

oh I love the string around the finger.
Reminds me of It's a Wonderful Life

Liesl said...

Too fun! Love the little mail reminder! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Laura:) That must be such a beautiful ring.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, so true, Amy!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it will help for sure!

HiLLjO said...

Oh boy... I would be covered in little doodles! LOL!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, HiLLjO:)

Wendy said...

I love these!!! Charming and effective!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Wendy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk