Home Inspiration: Autumn Berry Branches

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Do you jazz up your home for autumn? I do...And besides getting tons of tiny pumpkins, my other absolute favourite is berry branches. I don’t know what it is about them but they add an instant pop of autumn to our flat, especially if arranged in cool vintage bottles or homemade vases. What do you think? xo

P.S:  And a few cute takes on pumpkins:)
P.P.S: Plus those cuties!

(Photos via bhg and Heather)


Anonymous said...

I need to get some tomorrow on the way from work. Thanks for the great tip as always Diana. They are beautiful. Jill

holtkamp said...

these are so perfect for autumn!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, that's a great idea! I can never figure out what to put in the vase over my fireplace, but I think I just found the solution. :-)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

So beautiful. I really need to get some of these for my home.

Mimi said...

these are so beautiful! :)

<3, Mimi
LensVillage Giveaway

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, holtkamp? I LOVE them so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Stephanie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww my pleasure, Jill!

Vintage Market Place said...

I totally get into the autumn decorating!
Once I start I just can't stop.
Those amber bottles are to die for.
I have those berry garlands strung all over my kitchen.
I love the colors to make me feel all warm and cozy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, your house must look awesome:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk