Helsinki Tweed Run

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Remember when last year we talked about NYC’s annual tweed run? Well, this morning I stumbled upon those awesome photographs of Helsinki's tweed run that took place last February. Crikey, Finns took the metropolitan bicycle ride with a bit of style to a whole new level. Not only did they dress in their best British cycling gear, but they also braced the Finnish snow while biking. That’s called dedication, don’t you think? Genius!
 
Would you join in? (I totally would). xo

(Photos by Krista Keltanen)

4 comments:

nicole said...

My husband and I witnessed a "tweed ride" in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas! We were having brunch when the group rode by; it was so unexpected. Everyone looked great. There are photos here. I want to participate in the next one! It looks like fun. xo.

Sini said...

Haha this is great! I would join :) When I lived back in Finland I used to bike in winter time. We actually have snow tyres for bikes too ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Nicole and I love those photos. Thanks for the link:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, snow tyres? Pretty cool:) I am more and more in love with Finland:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk