exPress-o Film Club: Sunshine Cleaning

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Have you seen Sunshine Cleaning? Yikes, despite getting pretty harsh reviews in 2008, I really loved the movie. How about you? The main story line about two sisters going into a cleaning business together (oh but not any cleaning, the crime scene kind - yup!) it’s just a cover-up for the emotionally charged undertone story about sisterhood, trying to find their way in life and a struggling mother who wants a better life for her son. I am a huge fan of both leading ladies. Emily Blunt totally nailed the American accent and ginger hair Amy Adams can not do wrong for me. They are the super duo!

Bits and bobs:
-  Did you know that Amy was born in Italy?
- She looked super snazzy in 2008 Vanity Fair, don't you think?
- She also nailed her part in Julie & Julia!
- Emily Blunt is married to the adorable John Krasinski aka Jim from The Office.
- She also played Emily in The Devil Wears Prada. Have you seen it?
- I loved that interview with Amy on Letterman.
- Alan Arkin also played in Little Miss Sunshine.
- Emily's British accent is so cute!
- Also, here on Jonathon Ross show.
- Fancy a few fun facts about Emily? (Including what inspires her).
- Also, have you seen 'The Adjustment Bureau'? I highly recommend it.
- And lastly, Amy on The View.

P.S: Plus, a few other films that rock my world right now.

(Photos via IMDb)

14 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes, i really loved this movie.
So heartbreaking but so good!!!
Wonderful!
Amy

Lainey-Paney said...

I watched that movie, and I liked it too.

Monica | Hola!design said...

I haven't seen this movie! but I love amy adams, i have to add to my netflix queue.

Happy Tuesday!

Christianna said...

I liked this movie a lot too! Hahahaha, every time I read bits and bobs, I always read it bits and boobs, cause I'm 5...

Justine said...

I saw this movie a while ago, I really enjoyed it despite how depressing it is.

Melissa Blake said...

ooooh, i haven't seen this one. I'll have to put it on my list! xoxo

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

These are two great actresses and I love their styles as well!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

She is so awesome, isn't she, Monica?

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, you made me laugh out loud!!! From now on I'll read it like that too:) So funny.

Laura Bear said...

I've never seen that movie, but the trailer looks fantastic. I really enjoy your film club posts!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks so much, Laura! You're so sweet.

Annie said...

I never saw it.. or even heard of it! But I DEFINITELY need to see it.. looks great!

Diana Mieczan said...

I think you will love it, Annie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk