Have you seen Sunshine Cleaning? Yikes, despite getting pretty harsh reviews in 2008, I really loved the movie. How about you? The main story line about two sisters going into a cleaning business together (oh but not any cleaning, the crime scene kind - yup!) it’s just a cover-up for the emotionally charged undertone story about sisterhood, trying to find their way in life and a struggling mother who wants a better life for her son. I am a huge fan of both leading ladies. Emily Blunt totally nailed the American accent and ginger hair Amy Adams can not do wrong for me. They are the super duo!
Bits and bobs:
- Did you know that Amy was born in Italy?
- She looked super snazzy in 2008 Vanity Fair, don't you think?
- She also nailed her part in Julie & Julia!
- Emily Blunt is married to the adorable John Krasinski aka Jim from The Office.
- She also played Emily in The Devil Wears Prada. Have you seen it?
- I loved that interview with Amy on Letterman.
- Alan Arkin also played in Little Miss Sunshine.
- Emily's British accent is so cute!
- Also, here on Jonathon Ross show.
- Fancy a few fun facts about Emily? (Including what inspires her).
- Also, have you seen 'The Adjustment Bureau'? I highly recommend it.
- And lastly, Amy on The View.
P.S: Plus, a few other films that rock my world right now.
(Photos via IMDb)