exPress-o Film Club: Date Night

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Have you seen Date Night? Did you like it? What was your best bit? I can’t imagine better and funnier on-screen partners than Tina Fey and Steve Carell. It seems they were made for each other and they are totally believable as a married couple, don’t you think? The movie is basically about what you don’t want to happen on your dinner-date because let’s face it, who wants to be chased by scary guys with guns and walk into a tree while carrying a canoe over your head, right?

Well, if you haven’t seen this hilarious comedy already, it’s time you do, as its special magic will turn around even the grumpiest of days. Promise!

Bits and bobs:

- I miss Michael Scott. How about you? Do you still watch The Office?
- Kristen Wiig had a fun little cameo in the movie.
- The movie also features Mark Wahlberg - topless, all the time!
- If you fancy a giggle here are a few Date Night outtakes.
- 60 seconds with Tina.
- The awesome due as Golden Globe presenters - hilarious!
- Tina on Letterman.
- Ricky Gervais on Steve:)
- Tina was just confirmed to co-host next year's Golden Globe ceremony with Amy Poehler. Exciting!
- Tina on balancing work and home life.
- Have you seen Steve in Crazy,Stupid, Love? Another brilliant must-see.
- Did you know that in 1996 he was a The Daily Show with John Stewart reporter? Ha!
- Liz Lemon on being single.
- Bossypants: a must read. It's so great. I totally recommend it.

P.S: And a few other films that rock my world right now.

(Photos via IMDb)


Anonymous said...

It's one of my favorite movies and I am just about to start reading Bossypants.

Vintage Market Place said...

This movie is so funny!!
I completely get it as i never get a date night and if i did it seems it would end this way lol

KristiMcMurry said...

I remember enjoying this one! Also, yes, Bossypants is fantastic.

Inés said...

They are hilarious together, pure explosive chemistry, but in the funny sense..hehe!
My apologies for being a bit absent ... work, work, work ... ugh!

A big hug!


ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love that movie! and i actually have a hard time watching the office without michael scott there!

Punctuation Mark said...

I love them both... They really make you smile!

Polly Rowan said...

I love that movie! So funny. Was made even better because when my friend and I saw it, we were the only two people in the whole cinema! So we could be as noisy as we liked!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Didn´t like it that much. But I loved Crazy Stupid Love. He was brilliant in that movie!

And I really want to check out Bossypants - it´s on my winter reading list as well as Mindy Kaling´s book!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you will love it. It's such a great read:) Enjoy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amy:) You made me laugh out loud!

Diana Mieczan said... worries, Inés:) You're such a sweetheart! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene, I totally know what you mean. I miss him too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, that is awesome, Polly! It had to be so much fun.

Monica | Hola!design said...

yup, it's super funny! steve carrell is hilarious!

Diana Mieczan said...

He really is, Monica:) Giggle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk