Have you seen Date Night? Did you like it? What was your best bit? I can’t imagine better and funnier on-screen partners than Tina Fey and Steve Carell. It seems they were made for each other and they are totally believable as a married couple, don’t you think? The movie is basically about what you don’t want to happen on your dinner-date because let’s face it, who wants to be chased by scary guys with guns and walk into a tree while carrying a canoe over your head, right?
Well, if you haven’t seen this hilarious comedy already, it’s time you do, as its special magic will turn around even the grumpiest of days. Promise!
Bits and bobs:
- I miss Michael Scott. How about you? Do you still watch The Office?
- Kristen Wiig had a fun little cameo in the movie.
- The movie also features Mark Wahlberg - topless, all the time!
- If you fancy a giggle here are a few Date Night outtakes.
- 60 seconds with Tina.
- The awesome due as Golden Globe presenters - hilarious!
- Tina on Letterman.
- Ricky Gervais on Steve:)
- Tina was just confirmed to co-host next year's Golden Globe ceremony with Amy Poehler. Exciting!
- Tina on balancing work and home life.
- Have you seen Steve in Crazy,Stupid, Love? Another brilliant must-see.
- Did you know that in 1996 he was a The Daily Show with John Stewart reporter? Ha!
- Liz Lemon on being single.
- Bossypants: a must read. It's so great. I totally recommend it.
P.S: And a few other films that rock my world right now.
(Photos via IMDb)