Cheers to a magical weekend

Friday, October 5, 2012

Who is ready for the weekend? What are your plans? Tomorrow afternoon we are taking a stroll to a wine & cheese festival near by. I am looking forward to try a few new cheeses I haven't tasted before with some spiced wine to keep me warm. Loves, have a cozy next two days and any cheese suggestions would be fantastic! Thanks and as always here are a few great links for you. Enjoy!

Deb's pumpkin cinnamon rolls are calling my name:)

Ha, a jacuzzi boat!

Swooning over this Icelandic fishing cabin - le sigh.

Have you seen Ana's new blogger collection? It's stunning!

Light:)

Looking for fun homemade Halloween costumes for kiddos? Check those out! (Frida is so adorable).

:)

Smitten with this adorable tote!

One each, please.

Need those!

Liz Lemon in a box - awesome.

A breathtaking low key affair aka wedding perfection.

Braids.

Fancy an autumn dinner with Sunday Suppers?

I heart those bath salts.

WOW, doesn't she look amazing?

8 best things about autumn:)

 Plus 4 more exPress-o bits and bobs all about France:
* How to wear layers like a true French Mademoiselle.
* Le shack.
* Messy buns.
* French style.

See you Monday!

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Modern Hepburn)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend diana. Your link list is great as always. Thanks!
-Ola

holtkamp said...

your 'friday posts' are one of the best things about friday! those pumpkin cinnamon rolls sound to die for! happy weekend!

Lady Grey said...

a wine & cheese festival sounds like a perfect thing to do this weekend!
And that photo is BEAUTIFUL!
xo

Monica | Hola!design said...

Beautiful links, I did see Anna's new blogger collection and I love everything! She's such a talented designer, lover her style.
I also love Blake Lively's pic, she's beautiful!
Have a great weekend! I love Autumn, too!

Silver Strands said...

Oh my word - BEAUTIFUL picture! We started our weekend yesterday with a beautiful hike in the mountains ... today will be recovery :)

Jennifer Beaudet said...

That photograph is gorgeous! And I love the cloud costume! It made me laugh! Frida is so cute. Have a wonderful weekend; sounds like fun! I'm just enjoying the fall weather.

thingsIlove said...

Hahaha those halloween outfits are truly amazing! Have a great weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you Ola and holtkamp! Your comments are so sweet.

Diana Mieczan said...

It was lovely, Vanessa:) We had such a great time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I totally agree. Ana is amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jennifer, oh yes! The little cloud is really adorable.

Annie said...

wow, that really is a magical shot! Hope you had a great weekend!! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk