Today’s giveaway is from Robin Street Market, an awesome (and my favourite) online market filled with handmade and unique items from around the world. The special thing about them is that you don't only get a chance to buy something amazing but you can also read about the artists who created those gems. For them it's all about supporting real people, people who love what they do and making sure that you have a memorable shopping experience.
Today, Robin Street Market is offering you a chance to win a whole bag of awesome goodies of a whopping total value of $160! Eek, isn't that wonderful?
One lucky winner will get:
- "Eggy soldiers" tea towel made in Scotland by Mark and Zoe Yoke.
- "The Tale" EP by independent artist David Cosma in Melbourne, Australia.
- "Wound up" cufflinks made in Melbourne, Australia by Brent Dakis.
- Triple ring belt made in Netherlands by Leonie Naessens.
- "Silly old bluebirds" art card made in USA by Cindy Wunsch.
- "Sunday Morning Walk" print made in Sweden by Caroline Gronholm.
For a chance to win you should be a follower of exPress-o. Please visit the Robin Street Market and let us know your favourite item. As always the giveaway is open worldwide. The winner will be chosen at random on Sunday night. Good luck! xo
For extra entires:
Follow exPress-o on Twitter, follow Robin Street Market on Facebook, join exPress-o group on Facebook, follow Robin Street Market on Twitter, follow exPress-o on Pinterest, follow their blog or tweet about the giveaway and please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.