10 Cozy Gems For Your Autumn Kitchen

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My mom has this fun little tradition of buying a handful of new kitchen knick-knacks in the beginning of each season to make the weather transition smoother and more fun. She says that especially during autumn it's important to treat ourselves a bit, and because the kitchen becomes the "hang out place" during the coolest season, she makes sure to have that spot totally covered with little indulgences. Well, here are 10 little gems that I'll be getting for my hang out place this season.

1. Penguin tea timer, ($29.95). He will take care of your dipping time!
2. Glass milk bottles, ($2.50).
3. Chocolate and tea duet. (How awesome is that?)
4. Hammered copper tea kettle, ($39.99).
5. Poachpod, ($9.50). Poaching eggs can not get any easier with those clever pods. (I just got one).
6. Pink Himalayan salt, ($12). After trying this salt, I'll never go back to the regular kind. It's healthier, makes everything taste so good and you can even use it as a relaxing bath salt. Brilliant
7. Spicy apple tea candles, ($12). My favourite scent!
8. Egg perfect, ($10). Soft, medium or hard - how do you like your eggs?
9. A duo of hand and dish soap, ($6). The best part: it's lavender scented so your hands can be smooth and well taken care of all winter long.
10. Tea towel, ($16) + it's a guide to pairing white wine with food. Win-win!

Would you like to have any of those gems in your autumn/winter kitchen? What's your favourite kitchen gadget? xo

(Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

How genius is that tea timer?!?! Love your list and your mom is one smart lady. Her tip takes so much sense to me. Thanks.


Anonymous said...



cashmerekitchen said...

I need that copper kettle in my life! It's amazing x

cashmerekitchen said...

I need that copper kettle in my life, so retro and so so cool!

Stephanie said...

That tea kettle is the cutest!! Ours is getting kind of beat up and I've been in the market for a new one... ;-)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love your mom's tradition!

And these kitchen knick knacks are adorable, especially the penguins and the poach pods!

I love pink Himalayan salt, I use it on everything! Sooooo goooood!

Happy Halloween!

Amber said...

that copper teakettle is divine!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Ola. My mom will love your comment:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, that kettle is super awesome, cashmerekitchen:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great timing, Stephanie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Elisa? The pink Himalayan salt is amazing, indeed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk