My mom has this fun little tradition of buying a handful of new kitchen knick-knacks in the beginning of each season to make the weather transition smoother and more fun. She says that especially during autumn it's important to treat ourselves a bit, and because the kitchen becomes the "hang out place" during the coolest season, she makes sure to have that spot totally covered with little indulgences. Well, here are 10 little gems that I'll be getting for my hang out place this season.
1. Penguin tea timer, ($29.95). He will take care of your dipping time!
2. Glass milk bottles, ($2.50).
3. Chocolate and tea duet. (How awesome is that?)
4. Hammered copper tea kettle, ($39.99).
5. Poachpod, ($9.50). Poaching eggs can not get any easier with those clever pods. (I just got one).
6. Pink Himalayan salt, ($12). After trying this salt, I'll never go back to the regular kind. It's healthier, makes everything taste so good and you can even use it as a relaxing bath salt. Brilliant
7. Spicy apple tea candles, ($12). My favourite scent!
8. Egg perfect, ($10). Soft, medium or hard - how do you like your eggs?
9. A duo of hand and dish soap, ($6). The best part: it's lavender scented so your hands can be smooth and well taken care of all winter long.
10. Tea towel, ($16) + it's a guide to pairing white wine with food. Win-win!
Would you like to have any of those gems in your autumn/winter kitchen? What's your favourite kitchen gadget? xo
(Layout by exPress-o)