Would you dare?

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Eek, would you be brave enough to take a dip in this pool? This gem is located on the 24th floor of the Holiday Inn in Shanghai. The scarily-awesome part is that the front of it is completely suspended in the air, so when you’re swimming you can also people-watch and feel the vibe of the always vibrant city below. Crikey, I don’t know if I could make myself look down but it has to look mind-blowing, especially at night with the city’s lights twinkling. Would you dare? xo

P.S: Also, swimming over Manhattan:)
P.P.S: Plus a few other awesome pools you might like: the cave pool in Mexico, the lava one and the Sydney ocean pool.

(Photos by Rodd Lucier and via Gawker)

14 comments:

HiLLjO said...

I would try it, even being scared of heights. I think the feel of weightlessness in the water might ease the sense of falling.

That's Not My Age said...

Yes it looks fantastic & I do backstroke so wouldn't have to look down!

amy b.s. said...

how cool! but i'm not sure i could actually handle it!

Eliza Jane said...

Oh wow, that's amazing!! I stayed somewhere else when I was in Shanghai, but had I known about this pool I totally would have stayed there!

Ana Degenaar said...

I'd SO dare my friend!

Carrie said...

oh my gosh, how freaking cool is this?!? i would definitely dare. this would be such an experience!!!

Want to win a $30 coupon to Chicnova? Come and enter here! :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, such a good point.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I feel the same way. I would probably freak out:)

Roselie said...

I think I would dare, it would be really thrilling!We'll see, if I ever find myself there...

Diana Mieczan said...

Thrilling for sure, Roselie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana:)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

No. No way. Love the water, can hardly resist it, but that's just freaky.

Ok, maybe a little dip :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

:) Elisa!

Anonymous said...

Real estate investments are broadly 3 typesFrom there a person's financial institution can guide you to decide how very much car are able to affordThis is the reason I bought King's guide, On Writing: A Precious moment of the Craft, the day this came out in 2000 http://www.paydayloanfor.me.uk If you therefore choose, you can devote one third year and services information and have one more 25% of your mortgage forgiven

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk