This Week's Gems

Friday, September 21, 2012

Swoon! Autumn layers: dress + boatneck sweater + knit top...

One snazzy weekend bag!...

Those planet lollies totally rock!...

Hexagons never looked that good:) What a beautifully designed necklace, don't you think?...

One of the reasons why I do not drive is traffic. Having said that, I simply adore this kind of traffic jam!...

For an autumn pop of colour, how about this mustard-gold wrap bracelet? So pretty!...

I really love this Swiss dot duvet, you?...

Great summer/autumn transition pieces. Imagine wearing one of those dresses with cozy tights, a blazer and boots - love!...

Mountain cabin dreaming. A great autumn print:)...

Pink coral perfection! I want to match them with rosy cheeks so badly...

What a snazzy bottle opener...

Happy Friday, lovelies. What caught your eye? Any great buys or finds? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

13 comments:

HiLLjO said...

I'm going to try to make that dress for myself. I love it and it seems very simple yet perfect!

I love those suckers!

Elsa de Diego said...

Aww! U always come up with the prettiest selection of cute things! How do u do it! :) Love everything darling! Have an awesome weekend! xoxo

Maria Maria Maria said...

Um...one of each, please! Amazing finds!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh! I love that bracelet! Unique, a little tomboyish and very elegant.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, I totally agree. That dress is so perfect and looks very comfy as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Elsa, you made my day! Thank you for your sweet comment. Glad that you like the gems:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are so right, Tiffany!

Lena P Cox said...

1st Photo's dress
The transition dress with the soft pink top/blue trim
Def the mustard bracelet.
Happy Friday and weekend to you, my sweet lady!
Going shopping for Navy polish

Monica | Hola!design said...

The bottle opener really caught my eye! It'd make a cool gift for a host/hostess!

I love the yellow dress, too!

Happy Friday!

Liesl said...

That dress is fantastic, and I love the length!!! :)

Jess said...

I'm totally in love with those planet lollies! What a fun idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena, how cool! And Monica, totally agree. That bottle opener would make a great gift, indeed.

Annie said...

LOVE that yellow dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk