This Week's Gems

Friday, September 14, 2012

Cozy , adorable and oh-so spot on for autumn long evening walks:)...

Love!...

Good day London:)...

How awesome are those iPhone cases? Judy is brilliant! (Frida I am looking at you)...

Oh, can you imagine how awesome those organic thyme-lavender bath salts smell? And they come in test tubes - genius!...

How pretty are those chevron dangle earrings? Ah, they would make even the simplest outfit pop:)...

How is this for a fantastic teacher's gift? Love!...

This cherry red dress has the most beautiful shape and the Grecian-style draping - crikey, stunning!..

This acorn necklace melts my heart! Autumn perfection?...

Aww...baby shower favor goodness and so simple! You can make them yourself using those boxes and these labels...

Because you never can have too many egg cups:)...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? What's on your autumn wish list? xoxo

15 comments:

Rachel @ Existation said...

Mmm, love that shirt. And those bath salts. And those earrings! =] Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Those egg cups are my favorite. Cheers, Grace

Monica | Hola!design said...

The cup eggs!!! You always find great stuff!!!


Happy Friday!

Amber said...

I dont think I have a single egg cup. I'm so ashamed ;)

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Egg cups for the win! Love them, and the other lovelies in their shop. :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh! I suddenly realized I need egg cups!

Lena P Cox said...

adore that idea of test tubes...brillant!
that dress, unique and oh my! it's adorable

Lena P Cox said...

oops it's not brilliant to spell brilliant wrong, teehee

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Monica:) You are so sweet.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amber, giggle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hannah, I love that shop too. They have so many amazing gems, don't they?

HiLLjO said...

That sweater is kinda trekky... I like.

Christianna said...

I'm a big old fan of that London print!

Patricia Villamil said...

excellent choices, i love the sweater and the dress! enjoy your weekend

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, you too Patricia:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk