This Week's Gems

Friday, September 7, 2012

How pretty is this dress?...

Toothbrush cups perfection: For him and for her:)...

How understatedly beautiful is this curved bar necklace? I want to wear it with my white v-neck tees:)...

Navy and yellow, what a perfect combination!...

I am simply smitten with the pattern of this pillow. You?...

I fancy this black cabs print for my living room...

This heart ring is simply the sweetest:)...

I want one!...

Mornings would be so much better with this porcelain commuter-mug. Isn't it beautiful?...

Heart cardi for autumn just under $23? Do I have to say more:)...

I want to use those sneezy sheets as napkins. So cool!...

Lovelies, happy first Friday of September:) Are you ready for autumn? What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

19 comments:

HiLLjO said...

That bag and the heart sweater are darling!!! Have a nice weekend, dear.

Dancing Branflake said...

I just might be buying that dress in a few seconds. Perfect transition into Fall!

ElsaD said...

Aww...the heart ring!!! :D Lovely! Have a great weekend darling! xoxo

Patricia Villamil said...

completely smitten with all these great finds and that dress is killer for the Fall. have a nice weekend!

Nuha said...

Oh, I absolutely love that first dress...so gorgeous!

Amber said...

that heart cardi is making my heart go pitter pat. love it!

TheChambrayCountess said...

Those toothbrush holders and key organizer are so adorable!! Love the dress, too. Have a great weekend :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it, Tiffany? You would look stunning in that dress for sure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, you too, sweetie! Have a beautiful weekend:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I love your comment, Patricia! You are SO lovely:)

Natasha Fatah said...

Those napkins were my favourites!

~Natasha Fatah~

Monica | Hola!design said...

The yellow dress! It's fantastic! LOOOOOOVE IT

Happy Friday!

Lena P Cox said...

cardi touches my heart

Tish said...

Love that dress! Crushed it's $300 bucks on sale lol...

Christianna said...

That dress is amazing! Love the color!

little t said...

The his and hers key-holder is fantastic. And yeah, I love that chain. Beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

I know, Tish. It's a bit expensive but oh-so beautiful:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, :)

Pinecone Camp said...

How pretty is that dress? Very. Love it so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk