Shanghai's Bike Couriers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Speaking of Shanghai, how cool are those photographs by Alain Delorme? With this series he wanted to show the totally impressive stacking skills of the city’s bike couriers that you don’t see much in all the different parts of the world. Don’t know about you, but I am utterly impressed by their ability to form those unusual sculptures out of regular object and furthermore keep them in place while biking. There is something so moving about those photographs, isn't there? :) xo

P.S: Also, women are heroes.

(via Double Takes)

9 comments:

Eliza Jane said...

I saw a bike courier like these guys once, when I was in Shanghai! I was so mesmerized I couldn't get my camera out fast enough!!

Lena P Cox said...

I can't even pack a purse or suitcase, he he
they must have legs of steel

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Eliza. Balazs' friend is right now in Shanghai for work, so I'll tell him to watch out for them and snap a few photos.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Lena. They must be very strong, indeed:)

HiLLjO said...

Oh my! That doesn't even look real! It reminds me of a truck I saw on I-80 filled with watermelons the other day :o)

Anonymous said...

You know that's photoshop, right?

LyddieGal said...

that is so crazy. how do you even get it all off??
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

I have no clue, Lyddie but it looks so cool, doesn't it?

Annie said...

so neat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk