On Love...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The other day James Nord, a great NYC "accidental photographer" as he calls himself, took a photo of the couple above and brought tears to my eyes with his little story about them. So, I thought I'd share it with you as it’s too heart-warming and sweet not to :)

"I saw this couple last night in Bryant Park and asked them if I could snap their photo. After showing them the results, I sat down for a chat. The first leaves were shaking themselves off the trees in the strong breeze and I asked what the occasion for their picturesque picnic was figuring an anniversary or birthday. The man put his cards down and smiled at me saying, “I have been married to the best girl in the world for 30 years, I am doing my best to make sure she knows that.”"

Aww..isn't that beautiful? Le sigh! What a wonderful husband and a great inspiration:) Now, go on and kiss your husband or boyfriend in a way that it blows his socks off. I know I will! xo

P.S: Also, do you remember this sweet lesson on patience?
P.P.S: And how to stay happily married or have a great relationship:)

(via Skavonost)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made my morning all dreamy Diana and they even brought their own flowers with a table cloth. The sweetest couple. Jill

Lady Grey said...

that is so heart-warming!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jill, that is so sweet! Btw: the even have a basket and beautiful glasses:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Vanessa?

KristiMcMurry said...

That's precious! I hope my husband still feels that way about me after so many years :)

JacPfef said...

ahhhhh yep that'll make me cry! love! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet he will, Kristi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Jac:)

Anna Safronova said...

Seeing such couples (unfortunately they are so rare) always makes my day. It also makes me believe that something like that can happen in my life, although it might be just a fairy tale

Lucent Imagery said...

This is just exquisite. I love love! My husband and I are approaching our 5th wedding anniversary and I am still giddy with happiness over our commitment to each other. It hasn't faded, only strengthened.

Lena P Cox said...

How is it I'm married longer..31 1/2 years, teehee
Actually, I enjoyed this greatly.

This is the sweet text I sent to my sweetheart....

I can already visionalize you and i watching a sunrise
cool sand on our feet
waves softly crashing on the shining shore
sunlight on your handsome, cinnamon face
the gentle breeze through my hair....
soon very soon
I love you

Patricia Villamil said...

So beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anna, it will happen for sure:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..your comment is so sweet, Lucent. It simply melts my heart:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How special, Lena:)

M. said...

so sweet!

Annie said...

Love love love that :)

pinaraksoy said...

Whenever I check your blog, it puts a smile on my face with your sweet stories and beautiful pics that you put together... Thank you for this lovely blog!

Diana Mieczan said...

pinaraksoy, awww...you are so sweet and your comment just made my day:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk